Friday, June 11, 2010
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
MARC Seven Green Infrastructure Indicators:
2. Sustainable Economic Development: Annual regional greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions compared to 1990 baseline.
3. Social Capital Investment: Percent of 3rd graders reading at the 3rd grade level.
4. Financial Well-Being: Percent of population in households with jobs providing self-sufficient level of income.
5. Health: Percent of population that is obese.
6. Safety: Percent of people who feel safe compared to the actual crime rate (change compared to baseline year).
7. Equality of
MARC Indicator Framework Table:
What sustainability indicators are in your community? The Human Life Project® is interested in finding a partner to implement a mechanism to automatically collect and display biomarker information. One thought is that maybe a College Professor with a Ph D student that is looking for a thesis project. As with many efforts, securing some funding is an open topic.
We are also looking for partners to define more biomarkers.